handling radio button event in user controls datalist

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by manu_srinivasa, Nov 24, 2004.

  1. :(

    Here is my design, we have user control placed in a aspx page. within

    user control, i am having datalist, within datalist i am placing
    radio button.

    On click of radio button, i need to know the seleceted row of the
    datalist. radiobutton checkchanged event is not firing.

    I need to know the solution.

    If i place datalist in aspx page approach will work fine, but if i
    place in usercontrol event is not firing.

    urgent help is required

    manu

    Posted at:
    www.GroupSrv.com