Handling Radiobuttonlist event inside Repeater Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ravi, May 8, 2004.

  1. Ravi

    Ravi Guest

    Hi,

    I have a radio button list and a dropdownlist inside a repeater
    control.

    Want to hide or display the dropdownlist based on selection in
    radiobuttonlist.

    I can add the selectedindexchanged eventhandler for radiobuttonlist in
    itemdatabound,but cannot figure out which items dropdownlist in
    repeater control I should hide, when i hit the selectedindexchanged
    event handler.

    That is if i have 4 records bound to repeater control, i cannot figure
    out which records dropdownlist i should hide?.

    Can somebody help me on this?. or is there any work around for the
    problem, like using java script?

    Ravi.

    Ravi, May 8, 2004

  2. Ravi

    Rick Spiewak Guest

    Make sure your controls are templated. There should only be one of each
    available via item.findcontrol during the itemdatabound event.

    Rick Spiewak, May 8, 2004

  3. Ravi

    jagdish

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    hi

    I am working on same problem but I am facing problem in adding radiobuttinlist to the repeater to repeater

    please help me with this!!
    thanks

    Jagdish

    jagdish, Aug 18, 2006