handling tree view web control events

Rea Peleg

Hi everybody
Can any one give an example for handling a tree view
web control event, inside an asp.net application?

I am able to build a tree view using this control on an asp.net web form (on
page load) but can not handle its events later on..

html tag includes the reference to the event handler and looks like this:
<iewc:treeview1 id="treeview1" runat="server" Expand = "treeview1_expand">

then the aspx.vb file includes the treeview1_expand() code:
Public Sub TreeView1_Expand(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeViewClickEventArgs) Handles
TreeView1.Expand

this file also includes a withevents declaration for treeview1.

I don't know if this should matter but this web page is based on a content
management server template.
Does this fact makes a diference regarding controls events handeling??

Thanks for your attention

Rea