handy access to attributes of entity beans from session beans

Torsten Schmeissel

Hi all together,

I am just through with the design of the structure of a data layer of a
J2EE app. For example i got a partner that is a person that has a
address. address has an attribute town. In my business logic I dont want
place a call like this

java.lang.String town=partnerLocal.getPerson().getAddress().getTown();

a more convenient way to me would be something like

java.lang.String town.partnerLocal.getTown();

but the structure of my data layer doesnt have this. I could continue
with that with many examples now...but is there perhaps a way to deal
with that in general? I feel like writing a wrapper that wraps those
long call to short ones but am not sure. Maybe, there is an pattern or
something like that.

Any help is highly appreciate.

Have a nice weekend.

-Torsten.