  1. Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.
    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, May 8, 2005

  2. Travis Newbury

    Els Guest

    Travis Newbury heeft geschreven in bericht ...

    >Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

    Thanks ;-)

    Els, May 8, 2005

  3. Travis Newbury

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Travis Newbury
    <> writing in news:upmfe.16736$:

    > Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

    Thank you and a Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in your life.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell - Spane's Mother
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info/spane/

    Adrienne, May 8, 2005
  4. Travis Newbury

    dorayme Guest

    > Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.
    > --
    > -=tn=-

    guess that includes me...

    dorayme

    or am I just paranoid? :}

    dorayme, May 8, 2005
  5. "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    > Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

    Thanks!

    My dog is a mommy today too. She just had five puppies this afternoon! :)

    --Tina

    Tina - AxisHOST, Inc., May 9, 2005
  6. Tina - AxisHOST, Inc. wrote:
    > My dog is a mommy today too. She just had five puppies this afternoon! :)

    The bitch!

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, May 9, 2005
  7. Travis Newbury

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Tina - AxisHOST, Inc. wrote:
    > "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

    > Thanks!
    >
    > My dog is a mommy today too. She just had five puppies this afternoon! :)
    >
    > --Tina

    Congrats lol.

    SpaceGirl, May 9, 2005
  8. Travis Newbury wrote:
    > Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

    Welcome to the world.

    Mother's Day developed in different countries in separate, independent
    ways. As such, it's on different dates in different parts of the world
    So there are no doubt plenty of mothers here who can't possibly have a
    happy mothers (or even mother's) day at this time of year.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day

    Stewart.

    the 'group where everyone may benefit.

    Stewart Gordon, May 10, 2005
  9. Travis Newbury

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Stewart Gordon <>
    writing in news:d5qoqk$okc$:

    > Travis Newbury wrote:
    >> Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

    > Welcome to the world.
    >
    > Mother's Day developed in different countries in separate, independent
    > ways. As such, it's on different dates in different parts of the world
    > So there are no doubt plenty of mothers here who can't possibly have a
    > happy mothers (or even mother's) day at this time of year.
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day
    >
    > Stewart.

    Still, it's a nice sentiment for those to whom it is applicable. When
    you're on a deadline, and trying to get code working, and trying to get
    dinner on the table, and trying to keep a toddler from getting into
    whatever (and he does anyway and makes a mess that you have to clean up
    NOW), and the phone is ringing, and someone is asking you where something
    is (and you have no idea what -- let alone where it is), and you're ready
    to tear your hair out -- it's good to see something like that, even if it's
    not Mother's Day where you are.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info