HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Travis Newbury
Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

Thank you and a Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in your life.

dorayme

Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

guess that includes me...

dorayme

or am I just paranoid? :}

Tina - AxisHOST, Inc.

Travis Newbury said:
Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

Thanks!

My dog is a mommy today too. She just had five puppies this afternoon! :)

--Tina

Stewart Gordon

Travis said:
Happy mothers day to all the mothers here.

Welcome to the world.

Mother's Day developed in different countries in separate, independent
ways. As such, it's on different dates in different parts of the world
So there are no doubt plenty of mothers here who can't possibly have a
happy mothers (or even mother's) day at this time of year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day

Stewart.

Adrienne

Welcome to the world.

Mother's Day developed in different countries in separate, independent
ways. As such, it's on different dates in different parts of the world
So there are no doubt plenty of mothers here who can't possibly have a
happy mothers (or even mother's) day at this time of year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day

Stewart.

Still, it's a nice sentiment for those to whom it is applicable. When
you're on a deadline, and trying to get code working, and trying to get
dinner on the table, and trying to keep a toddler from getting into
whatever (and he does anyway and makes a mess that you have to clean up
NOW), and the phone is ringing, and someone is asking you where something
is (and you have no idea what -- let alone where it is), and you're ready
to tear your hair out -- it's good to see something like that, even if it's
not Mother's Day where you are.