Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!

_cin_

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
Wishes of happiness and well-being to you and your family, good health
and professional success.
Let the New Year make your spirit high, wishes come true and plans
realized.
With best wishes and warmest regards,
Pavel Kraynov.

Stephan Grein

_cin_ said:
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
Wishes of happiness and well-being to you and your family, good health
and professional success.
Let the New Year make your spirit high, wishes come true and plans
realized.
With best wishes and warmest regards,
Pavel Kraynov.
Dito.

Greetings,

roberts.noah

Stephan said:

Standard C++ doesn't know about the new year or christmas. There is no
way, in standard c++, to tell if these days are happy or merry. You
should pose your question to a group particular to your platform and
culture.

JustBoo

Standard C++ doesn't know about the new year or christmas. There is no
way, in standard c++, to tell if these days are happy or merry. You
should pose your question to a group particular to your platform and
culture.

Well, you had to go and do it, didn't you SoulessAutomatonBoy.

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
- John F. Kennedy

Unlike you there are Human Beings that frequent this group.
Thinking human beings, not...( let's see: moron, imbecile, idiot )
yeah, I'll go for idiots like you. You are a clueless stinking
bureaucrat that wantonly kicks orphans out in the freezing cold on
Christmas Eve, "'cos dey da' rulz," right pal. No thought required.
You must be a descendant of Jay Gould. Read about him, I'm sure
you will relate.

"Design and programming are human activities; forget that and all is
lost." - Bjarne Stroustrup

Notice who I quote above. Some people understand we are not THE
machine, we program the machine. You've made it clear what you think
you are.

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned
my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him
the spinal cord would fully suffice." -Albert Einstein

This is a discussion group (gasp!) for human beings - of which you are
clearly not - that are able to relate as humans. Conveying a feeling
is part of being human, look into it.

I'm certain you are that anti-social clod - every office has one -
that refuses to partake in the "Seasonal Gathering Party," (Bwha!)
Preferring to sit at your desk sucking lemons, then complaining loudly
how sour they are.

To you I say: MERRY CHRISTMAS "and Get a Life and Perhaps a Clue" New
Year

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something,
sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

PS: And I don't think he meant standing for a thoughtless soulless
machine.

Joseph Turian

JustBoo said:
Well, you had to go and do it, didn't you SoulessAutomatonBoy.

The Sarcasm keyword is also non-standard, apparently.

JustBoo, he was joking :p

Happy new year!

Joseph