Happy New Year Ruby Community!

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Pablo Q., Dec 31, 2008.

  1. Pablo Q.

    Pablo Q. Guest

    Happy New Year Ruby Community!

    Maybe in some countries it's new year already.
    I have almost 2 years being happy with ruby, so happy, and more than a year
    reviewing ruby talks, very happy to be rubyist!!!

    Happy new year to all!

    ----
    Spanish
    ----

    Feliz a=F1o nuevo comunidad ruby!

    Talvez en algunos paises ya es a=F1o nuevo.
    Tengo como 2 a=F1os de ser feliz con ruby, muy feliz, y m=E1s de un a=F1o
    revisando ruby talks, muy feliz de ser rubycero!

    Feliz a=F1o a todos!

    --=20
    Pablo Q.
    Pablo Q., Dec 31, 2008

  2. Pablo Q.

    Bothari Guest

    Hey,

    I've been trying to install auto_complete for rails 2.0.2 for two
    hours. The most useful message I get is
    script/plugin install
    http://svn.rubyonrails.org/rails/plugins/auto_complete
    Plugin not found: ["http://svn.rubyonrails.org/rails/plugins/auto_complete"]

    When I go there, it get a very nice "page not found message"

    Any clues?
    Joe
    Bothari, Dec 31, 2008

  3. Pablo Q.

    Ruby Rabbit Guest

    Ruby Rabbit, Jan 1, 2009
  4. Pablo Q.

    John Park Guest

    Ruby Rabbit wrote:
    > Pablo Q. wrote:
    >> Happy New Year Ruby Community!

    > Wish you all a great New year!

    Happy New Year, everyone!

    I'm just starting out with Ruby, and learning more is my new year's
    resolution. Wish me luck! :)

    jcp

    John Park, Jan 1, 2009
  5. On Thu, 1 Jan 2009, John Park wrote:

    > Ruby Rabbit wrote:
    >> Pablo Q. wrote:
    >>> Happy New Year Ruby Community!

    >> Wish you all a great New year!

    > Happy New Year, everyone!
    >
    > I'm just starting out with Ruby, and learning more is my new year's
    > resolution. Wish me luck! :)

    Good luck! You'll enjoy it.

    Happy New Year, everybody!

    David

    David A. Black, Jan 1, 2009
  6. Il giorno 01/gen/09, alle ore 13:17, David A. Black ha scritto:

    > On Thu, 1 Jan 2009, John Park wrote:
    >
    >> Ruby Rabbit wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Wish you all a great New year!

    >> Happy New Year, everyone!
    >>
    >> I'm just starting out with Ruby, and learning more is my new year's
    >> resolution. Wish me luck! :)

    > Good luck! You'll enjoy it.
    >
    > Happy New Year, everybody!

    Happy new year everybody.