Happy New Year Ruby Community!

Pablo Q.

Happy New Year Ruby Community!

Maybe in some countries it's new year already.
I have almost 2 years being happy with ruby, so happy, and more than a year
reviewing ruby talks, very happy to be rubyist!!!

Happy new year to all!

----
Spanish
----

Feliz a=F1o nuevo comunidad ruby!

Talvez en algunos paises ya es a=F1o nuevo.
Tengo como 2 a=F1os de ser feliz con ruby, muy feliz, y m=E1s de un a=F1o
revisando ruby talks, muy feliz de ser rubycero!

Feliz a=F1o a todos!

--=20
Pablo Q.

John Park

Ruby said:
Wish you all a great New year!

Happy New Year, everyone!

I'm just starting out with Ruby, and learning more is my new year's
resolution. Wish me luck! :)

jcp

Nicholas Wieland

Il giorno 01/gen/09, alle ore 13:17, David A. Black ha scritto:
Good luck! You'll enjoy it.

Happy New Year, everybody!

Happy new year everybody.

ngw