    Best wishes to all of you and your families, and may we all enjoy
    more of Ruby!

    -Ben

    Benjamin Stiglitz, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Benjamin Stiglitz

    James Britt Guest

    Benjamin Stiglitz wrote:
    > Since no one's said it:
    >
    > >> Year.new.happy!

    > => #<Year:2006 @happy=true>
    > >> Year.new.happy?

    > => true
    >
    > Best wishes to all of you and your families, and may we all enjoy more
    > of Ruby!

    Thanks! Same to you and yours, and to all hackers everywhere.

    Even those who don't use Ruby.

    :)

    James (~4 hours from next year)

    http://www.30secondrule.com - Building Better Tools

    James Britt, Jan 1, 2006

  3. On Dec 31, 2005, at 9:45 PM, James Britt wrote:

    > Benjamin Stiglitz wrote:

    >> => #<Year:2006 @happy=true>

    >> => true
    >> Best wishes to all of you and your families, and may we all enjoy
    >> more of Ruby!

    > Thanks! Same to you and yours, and to all hackers everywhere.
    >
    > Even those who don't use Ruby.
    >
    > :)
    >

    > James (~4 hours from next year)
    >

    > --
    >
    > http://www.ruby-doc.org - Ruby Help & Documentation
    > http://www.artima.com/rubycs/ - Ruby Code & Style: Writers wanted
    > http://www.rubystuff.com - The Ruby Store for Ruby Stuff
    > http://www.jamesbritt.com - Playing with Better Toys
    > http://www.30secondrule.com - Building Better Tools

    (1..10).to_a.reverse.each do | sec |
    puts sec
    puts 'Happy New Year!' if sec == 1
    end

    > Thanks! Same to you and yours, and to all hackers everywhere.

    Aye!

    ~ ryan ~

    J. Ryan Sobol, Jan 1, 2006
  4. On 12/31/05, Benjamin Stiglitz <> wrote:

    > Best wishes to all of you and your families, and may we all enjoy
    > more of Ruby!

    Happy New Year all! (Just turned it here on the East Coast)

    Gregory Brown, Jan 1, 2006
  5. ------=_Part_1101_3483468.1136092671522

    Happy New Year everyone -- It's sure gonna be exciting times for all us
    Rubyists!!!

    Cheers,
    Obie

    Obie Fernandez, Jan 1, 2006
  6. > Soon the evil GC will come and take you a Year. ;-)

    I always disable GC before making statements using code!

    -Ben

    Benjamin Stiglitz, Jan 2, 2006