Happy Thanksgiving

Travis Newbury

Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these. Everyone have a
happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.
Everyone can be happy about something.

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Travis Newbury ([email protected]) feverishly typed...
Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these. Everyone have
a happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.
Everyone can be happy about something.

Unless -- of course -- you are a turkey! ;-)

Happy Thursday everyone.

Cheers,
Nige

rf

Travis said:
Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these.

Probably because less than 5% of the world live in a country that celebrates
that event. The other 95% of us just don't care.
Everyone have a
happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.

Bah, humbug.

PW

Travis Newbury said:
Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these. Everyone have a
happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.
Everyone can be happy about something.

Thanks mate, same to you ! :-D

Have a good one.

PW

rf said:
Probably because less than 5% of the world live in a country that celebrates
that event. The other 95% of us just don't care.

Bah, humbug.

Here's a thought.

Dig that bug out of your ass, and have some fun ;-)

Barbara de Zoete

Thanks mate, same to you ! :-D

Have a good one.

If every near sighted, narrow minded minority culture would celebrate
their off topic holidays in here, there would be no room left for the
topics where alt.html is intended for.

So, yes, have a nice day, but go do that somewhere else. At least put a
clear [OT] in your subjectline as you are going to ignore the previous
anyway.

Jan Faerber

Barbara said:
If every near sighted, narrow minded minority culture would celebrate
their off topic holidays in here, there would be no room left for the
topics where alt.html is intended for.

[Acronym => Definition]

ALT => Alternative (USENET newsgroup prefix)
So, yes, have a nice day, but go do that somewhere else. At least put a
clear [OT] in your subjectline as you are going to ignore the previous
anyway.

@she puts me down as an ignorant man!

DaKitty

Travis Newbury said:
Hey, I can not believe this is the first one of these. Everyone have a
happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.
Everyone can be happy about something.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! :)

Travis Newbury

Thanks mate, same to you ! :-D
Have a good one.
If every near sighted, narrow minded minority culture would celebrate
their off topic holidays in here, there would be no room left for the
topics where alt.html is intended for.
So, yes, have a nice day, but go do that somewhere else. At least put a
clear [OT] in your subjectline as you are going to ignore the previous
anyway.

Oh poo-poo on you.

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html said:
Everyone have a
happy day today no matter if you celebrate thanksgiving or not.

Thanksgiving? Wha? Who? Huh?

Whatever. I'm going back to sleep.
Everyone can be happy about something.

I...feel...happy!

Toby Inkster

Jan said:
ALT => Alternative (USENET newsgroup prefix)

The alt hierarchy is, contrary to popular belief, not:

1. for the discussion of "alternative" subjects (counter-culture,
alternative medicine, etc); nor

2. for "alternative" discussion of normal subjects (rapping about
knitware, beat poetry about car maintainance, etc).

It was created as a place to operate an alternative system of Usenet
management. The original "big 8" hierarchies[1] have very long and
involved procedures for creating new groups and dissolving old ones, so
alt was created to allow a more laissez-faire process.

____
[1] comp, sci, misc, news, rec, soc, talk and humanities

Jan Faerber

Toby said:
Jan said:
ALT => Alternative (USENET newsgroup prefix)

The alt hierarchy is, contrary to popular belief, not:

1. for the discussion of "alternative" subjects (counter-culture,
alternative medicine, etc); nor

2. for "alternative" discussion of normal subjects (rapping about
knitware, beat poetry about car maintainance, etc).

It was created as a place to operate an alternative system of Usenet
management. The original "big 8" hierarchies[1] have very long and
involved procedures for creating new groups and dissolving old ones, so
alt was created to allow a more laissez-faire process.

____
[1] comp, sci, misc, news, rec, soc, talk and humanities

(o: The popular belief is shadowing the laissez-faire process.