Happy Xmas!

Darryl L. Pierce

Hope everybody who celebrates has a wonderful holiday, and that all have a
good vacation day! :)

Michiel Konstapel

Hope everybody who celebrates has a wonderful holiday, and that all have
a good vacation day! :)

Thanks Darryl :)
To you and everyone else who reads the group, my best wishes!
Michiel

Andrew Thompson

Darryl L. Pierce said:
Hope everybody who celebrates has a wonderful holiday, and that all have a
good vacation day! :)

Well _I_ was resisting doing this, but you
have opened the (flood) gates now Darryl!

http://www.physci.org/test/xmas/ :)

[ And apologies in advance - it is horrendously
'IE' oriented - using the <bgsound> tag!]

hiwa

Andrew Thompson said:
Darryl L. Pierce said:
Hope everybody who celebrates has a wonderful holiday, and that all have a
good vacation day! :)

Well _I_ was resisting doing this, but you
have opened the (flood) gates now Darryl!

http://www.physci.org/test/xmas/ :)

[ And apologies in advance - it is horrendously
'IE' oriented - using the <bgsound> tag!]
I could hear your MIDI on Mozilla/Linux. It's beauifully arranged.
But X'mas is nothing for us orientals. I respect words from Jesus though.

ak

[ And apologies in advance - it is horrendously
'IE' oriented - using the <bgsound> tag!]
I could hear your MIDI on Mozilla/Linux. It's beauifully arranged.
But X'mas is nothing for us orientals. I respect words from Jesus though.

X'mas is much older then christianity.
Long time church tryed to forbid it, but it doesnot worked.
Then they made his own feast at same time!