    Thanks,
    Oppenheimer

    XLINX.JPG DC080604001.jpg

    oppenheimer, Jun 4, 2008

  2. oppenheimer

    oppenheimer

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    And on the other hand, I wanna ask one more thing. As far as I know, all vhdl commans can not be executed by the compiler(WebPack-ISE) Could anyone tell some thing about this topic. I used "transport-after" time delay structure in the code, but couln't see any effect for this command.

    Thanks in advance for your comments,
    Oppenheimer.

    oppenheimer, Jun 4, 2008

  3. oppenheimer

    jeppe

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2008
    Messages:
    348
    Location:
    Denmark
    My standard answer:
    Search for Evita VHDL (interactive book) - found at Aldec.com
    You will find some great demos about the "transport after" delay.

    Jeppe

    jeppe, Jun 4, 2008