Hardware doesn't work!

Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi All,
My code works on the WebPackISE, but when I load the program file to Hardware It does not. I could not understand the reason. I have controlled the pins by my oscilloscope, clk signal( it is about 48Mhz) is ok, Data bus is ok, reset input is ok, up/down buttons are ok. When I energized the system it just dislpays zero. up/down buttons doesn't affect the program flow. What can be the reason?

Thanks,
Oppenheimer

XLINX.JPGDC080604001.jpg

Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
And on the other hand, I wanna ask one more thing. As far as I know, all vhdl commans can not be executed by the compiler(WebPack-ISE) Could anyone tell some thing about this topic. I used "transport-after" time delay structure in the code, but couln't see any effect for this command.

Thanks in advance for your comments,
Oppenheimer.

Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
My standard answer:
Search for Evita VHDL (interactive book) - found at Aldec.com
You will find some great demos about the "transport after" delay.

Jeppe