Has any C library to parse JAVA serialized object string?

MMiGG

Hi

Our project need parse JAVA serialized object string in C, has any library?

Thanx

Jack Klein

Hi

Our project need parse JAVA serialized object string in C, has any library?

Thanx

C does not define an interface to any other language, and that
includes Java. If by serialized, you mean written to a file as plain
text, C has standard library functions for opening files, reading text
from them, and primitives that can be used for parsing that text.

If you mean C and Java programs actually passing data to each other
directly while executing at the same time, you are off-topic here. Try
comp.lang.java.

MMiGG

Jack Klein 写é“:
C does not define an interface to any other language, and that
includes Java. If by serialized, you mean written to a file as plain
text, C has standard library functions for opening files, reading text
from them, and primitives that can be used for parsing that text.

We have two program, old in C, new in java, and we need transmit objects
from java to C, we try to let C program parse java serialized object
string first, but use WebService transmit the objects now, because parse
java object string was too hard.

If you mean C and Java programs actually passing data to each other
directly while executing at the same time, you are off-topic here. Try
comp.lang.java.

Thanks.

Vladimir S. Oka

MMiGG opined:
Jack Klein 写é“:

We have two program, old in C, new in java, and we need transmit
objects from java to C, we try to let C program parse java serialized
object string first, but use WebService transmit the objects now,
because parse java object string was too hard.

I don't know what are WebServices (and am not particularly interested
either), but as Jack mentioned, your best bet at doing this in a
portable and standard way (the topic here), is exchanging your data as
plain text, after you've decided, and are sticking to a format (any
format, most likely home-grown).

Even if you have to use a non-portable mechanism for the exchange,
plain text is your best bet, as binary formats used by compilers may
change without notice.

You may know this already, but your question isn't clear (or I need
more coffee).