Has anyone figured out a way around the IE tab shifting problem?

mkadlec

I have a tabbed menu on the top of my form that is basically a styled
<ul> with <li>'s as the tabs. It works fine, but when the tabs are
wrapped to the next line on some lower resolution screens, the lower
tabs "shift" right to align with the clicked button on the top row
when a user clicks the top row tab.

This problem does not occur in Firefox and I have no way around this
right now. Any thoughts?

Mark.

Guest

I have a tabbed menu on the top of my form that is basically a styled
<ul> with <li>'s as the tabs. It works fine, but when the tabs are
wrapped to the next line on some lower resolution screens, the lower
tabs "shift" right to align with the clicked button on the top row
when a user clicks the top row tab.

This problem does not occur in Firefox and I have no way around this
right now. Any thoughts?

Mark.

Hi Mark, can you send an example of html and css?