Has anyone manged to get Tomcat 4.1.x able to talk Weblogic?

Will Hartung

Has anyone been able to configure Tomcat to make EJB T3 calls to a Weblogic
8 server (or a Weblogic 6.x+ server for that matter)?

Is anyone using Tomcat to talk to Webogic 6+ at all? Using any protocol
(besides HTTP/SOAP that is...)?

There are definate issues with getting the Weblogic client code to operate
within the Tomcat class loader environment. I can talk to Weblogic using
simple command line client, but not from within a webapp in Tomcat.

Hints and tips appreciated. Chocolate and Flowers with Sympathy also
enjoyed.

Regards,

Will Hartung
([email protected])