    practice as it sounds?

    Abe

    http://messenger.yahoo.com

    Abe Vionas_MailingList, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Re: Has anyone used Vapor (PostgreSQL persistent Object-Repositoryfor Ruby)?

    > I'm just curious because it sounds like a very cool
    > idea, but it has 0% activity, and hasn't even exited

    .... practice as it sounds?

    I havent heard about Vapor for a long time.

    Btw since you are evaluating postgreSQL O-R mapping libraries
    have you tried NDB? You can find the latest version integrated in
    the Nitro Web Engine (http://www.navel.gr/nitro). Many
    updates and improvements are planned for the near future.

    Another great solution is ActiveRecord (http://www.rubyonrails.org)

    have fun,
    George

    --