    I haven't seen any posts by him for some months now and I remember reading
    that he was very elderly.

    =mark=
    mark, Jun 13, 2009

  2. mark

    jacob navia Guest

    mark wrote:
    > Does anyone know?
    >
    > I haven't seen any posts by him for some months now and I remember reading
    > that he was very elderly.
    >
    > =mark=

    He retired in 2001.

    I will try to phone him this evening, I am kind of worried too.
    jacob navia, Jun 13, 2009

  3. mark

    Bart Guest

    On Jun 13, 11:20 am, mark <> wrote:
    > Does anyone know?
    >
    > I haven't seen any posts by him for some months now and I remember reading
    > that he was very elderly.

    He's still posting in comp.arch.embedded and doubtless other groups.

    So probably not.

    --
    Bart
    Bart, Jun 13, 2009
  4. mark

    jbode Guest

    On Jun 13, 5:20 am, mark <> wrote:
    > Does anyone know?
    >
    > I haven't seen any posts by him for some months now and I remember reading
    > that he was very elderly.
    >
    > =mark=

    He probably got tired of all the personal attacks over the last few
    months and decided his time would be better spent elsewhere.
    jbode, Jun 13, 2009
  5. mark

    jacob navia Guest

    mark wrote:
    > Does anyone know?
    >
    > I haven't seen any posts by him for some months now and I remember reading
    > that he was very elderly.
    >
    > =mark=

    I have just phoned Chuck and he says he is OK...

    No reason to get alarmed

    jacob
    jacob navia, Jun 13, 2009
  6. jbode wrote:
    > On Jun 13, 5:20 am, mark <> wrote:
    >> Does anyone know?
    >>
    >> I haven't seen any posts by him for some months now and I remember reading
    >> that he was very elderly.
    >>
    >> =mark=

    > He probably got tired of all the personal attacks over the last few
    > months and decided his time would be better spent elsewhere.

    <sound of someone flicking a BIC lighter. chk...chk......chk....>
    Buddy Cranstone, Jun 13, 2009
  7. mark

    SarahLibby

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    I'm writing on behalf of cbfalconer. He is my dad. He is not dead. He is in the hospital dying. I played a game of cribbage tonight with him, and he kicked my ass… which isn't hard to do. He told me to go home and google cbfalconer cribbage and learn something. Ha! He loves this game… I came across this post, and given the circumstances now… I had to post. He hasn't had a computer for about a year, I just bought him one a few months ago… but I don't really know if he's been using it. Sarah
    SarahLibby, Jun 1, 2012