Has CBFalconer died?

mark

Does anyone know?

I haven't seen any posts by him for some months now and I remember reading
that he was very elderly.

=mark=

jacob navia

mark said:
Does anyone know?

I haven't seen any posts by him for some months now and I remember reading
that he was very elderly.

=mark=
He retired in 2001.

I will try to phone him this evening, I am kind of worried too.

Bart

Does anyone know?

I haven't seen any posts by him for some months now and I remember reading
that he was very elderly.

He's still posting in comp.arch.embedded and doubtless other groups.

So probably not.

jbode

Does anyone know?

I haven't seen any posts by him for some months now and I remember reading
that he was very elderly.

=mark=

He probably got tired of all the personal attacks over the last few
months and decided his time would be better spent elsewhere.

jacob navia

mark said:
Does anyone know?

I haven't seen any posts by him for some months now and I remember reading
that he was very elderly.

=mark=

I have just phoned Chuck and he says he is OK...

No reason to get alarmed

jacob

Buddy Cranstone

jbode said:
He probably got tired of all the personal attacks over the last few
months and decided his time would be better spent elsewhere.

<sound of someone flicking a BIC lighter. chk...chk......chk....>

Joined
Jun 1, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm writing on behalf of cbfalconer. He is my dad. He is not dead. He is in the hospital dying. I played a game of cribbage tonight with him, and he kicked my ass… which isn't hard to do. He told me to go home and google cbfalconer cribbage and learn something. Ha! He loves this game… I came across this post, and given the circumstances now… I had to post. He hasn't had a computer for about a year, I just bought him one a few months ago… but I don't really know if he's been using it. Sarah