hash of hashes

Imre

Hello Community,

can someone tell me how to traverse a hash of hashes to e.g. print out all elements?

Thanks
Imre

Anno Siegel

Imre said:
Hello Community,

can someone tell me how to traverse a hash of hashes to e.g. print out
all elements?

use Data::Dumper;
print Dumper \ %hoh;

Anno

Tore Aursand

can someone tell me how to traverse a hash of hashes to e.g. print out
all elements?

What have you tried so far? Where did you encounter problems? What
didn't work as expected?

Anyway: If you just want to visualize the hoh you got, you could use the
excellent Data::Dumper module;

use Data::Dumper;
print Dumper( \%hoh );

David K. Wall

Imre said:
Hello Community,

can someone tell me how to traverse a hash of hashes to e.g. print out
all elements?

Besides the useful Data::Dumper already recomended, there are examples in
'perldoc perldsc', the data structures "cookbook".