    Help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Priya
    Priya Ghate, Jul 17, 2003

  2. On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:00:14 GMT, "Priya Ghate"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am looking for resources (website links/documentation) to some good
    >hashing algorithms. Basically Hashing algorithms that cater to a range of
    >intergers/ a range of IP addresses.

    And for some reason you expect a better answer here than from a search
    engine.

    <<Remove the del for email>>
    Barry Schwarz, Jul 18, 2003

  3. Priya Ghate

    Priya Ghate Guest

    I don't see anything wrong in asking for other peoples opinions ..

    Priya Ghate, Jul 18, 2003
  4. Priya Ghate

    Default User Guest

    Priya Ghate wrote:

    > I don't see anything wrong in asking for other peoples opinions ..

    Then you should ask it in a newsgroup where it isn't off-topic.

    Brian Rodenborn
    Default User, Jul 18, 2003