    I look foward to a reply to this supposedly simple problem that i am unable
    to work out.

    Thanks Tuurbo.

    Tuurbo46, Dec 5, 2005

  2. Tuurbo46

    Chris Smith Guest

    Tuurbo46 <> wrote:
    > Please could somebody point me to a java example (or create some simple java
    > code), that writes live data (via a console program) rapped in a object to a
    > hash table.
    >
    > I look foward to a reply to this supposedly simple problem that i am unable
    > to work out.

    Your problem description isn't nearly so clear as you seem to believe.
    What do you mean by "live data"?

    --
    www.designacourse.com

    MindIQ Corporation

    Chris Smith, Dec 5, 2005

  3. Tuurbo46

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 18:21:46 -0000, "Tuurbo46" <>

    >I look foward to a reply to this supposedly simple problem that i am unable
    >to work out.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/hashtable.html
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/hashmap.html

    You probably want a HashMap, not a Hashtable. You only need
    HashTables when you have more than one thread.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Dec 5, 2005