have any stock web site provide XML ?

luckyzeroc

Have any stock web site provide XML ?
I've to do the project , but I can't find stock XML from any web site.

Can anyone know where have been provided?
or I have to do "HTML TO XML"?? I think this way is not good .

Give me some idea . Thanks.

Tony Cooke

Usually they do... for a price.

They usually have to buy the stock information from their relevant stock
exchange and then they on-sell it.

I alos had to do a project where we wanted to provide customised data to our
employees via an intranet portlet that would provide them with stock
information they requested. The problem was we couldn't get the stock
information for free and the cost for all stocks is quite high. We've now
left it for the moment until the business decides whether it wants to fork
out the money for it ot not. Cost versus benifit.

All the best,
Tony