    or I have to do "HTML TO XML"?? I think this way is not good .

    Give me some idea . Thanks.

    , Apr 13, 2006

  2. Tony Cooke Guest

    Usually they do... for a price.

    They usually have to buy the stock information from their relevant stock
    exchange and then they on-sell it.

    I alos had to do a project where we wanted to provide customised data to our
    employees via an intranet portlet that would provide them with stock
    information they requested. The problem was we couldn't get the stock
    information for free and the cost for all stocks is quite high. We've now
    left it for the moment until the business decides whether it wants to fork
    out the money for it ot not. Cost versus benifit.

    All the best,
    Tony

    Tony Cooke, Apr 14, 2006