Have you ever used pydiction?

Ò»Ê×Ê«

Hi all,

Recently I am writing more codes in python with vim so I made some
search for python auto completion plugins.

Finally I found pydcition:

Anyway, it works. But I met one problem. After you have set

isk+=.,(

The dot "." becomes part of a "word" for python, so commands like "w/
e" doesn't behave the same as before...

If you have met the same problem, what's your solution?

Do not use auto completion at all and check python manual from time to
time?
Choosing another IDE ?