Having a hard time to 'get' bing api search results

John Gordon

In said:
Hello all,
This is my dilemma, I'm trying to get the generated JSON file using the
bing api search.
This is the code that I'm executing from inside the shell:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/460660617
The port doesn't matter to me. Thoughts?

It looks like the code is mistakenly interpreting 'user:AAAAAAAAA' as a port
specifier instead of a username and password. Can you supply the credentials
another way, perhaps in a header?

jm2

Web?Query=%27xbox%20one%27&

Plus do you really want to be sending in a %27 ( which is a [ ) vs maybe a %20 ( which is a space ) or even a %29 ( which is a ] )

Cross check your URL encoding is correct.

-Kevin