    spaces are coming between words. I tried defining a character set but
    still the problem exitss.
    Please help me with this.

    Rohith KS, May 2, 2008

  2. Rohith KS

    Guest

    On May 2, 8:18 am, Rohith KS <> wrote:
    > Hi i am using CDOSYS to send mails to the users from my application.
    > Everything is working fine, mails are being sent to the user but in
    > the mail the user receives, some extra characters such as '!' or
    > spaces are coming between words. I tried defining a character set but
    > still the problem exitss.
    > Please help me with this.

    I had the same problem but finally figured it out today. Are you using
    any extended characters like @nbsp in the body of the html? Reply with
    the string that builds your html message. The problem is specific to
    spaces between quotes and the start of @nbsp and semi colons following
    if there are certain html tags used.

    , May 11, 2008