Having problem with CDOSYS. Body getting corrupted.

Rohith KS

Hi i am using CDOSYS to send mails to the users from my application.
Everything is working fine, mails are being sent to the user but in
the mail the user receives, some extra characters such as '!' or
spaces are coming between words. I tried defining a character set but
still the problem exitss.
Please help me with this.

VecmarSearch

Hi i am using CDOSYS to send mails to the users from my application.
Everything is working fine, mails are being sent to the user but in
the mail the user receives, some extra characters such as '!' or
spaces are coming between words. I tried defining a character set but
still the problem exitss.
Please help me with this.

I had the same problem but finally figured it out today. Are you using
any extended characters like @nbsp in the body of the html? Reply with
the string that builds your html message. The problem is specific to
spaces between quotes and the start of @nbsp and semi colons following
if there are certain html tags used.