Having problem with displaying swf file

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Anz, Jun 27, 2008.

  1. Anz

    Anz Guest

    I am having some problem with displaying the swf my html page. Here
    is the code

    <object classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
    codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/
    swflash.cab#version=9,0,28,0" width="100%" height="100%">
    <param name="wmode" value="opaque">
    <param name="movie" value="public/data/home/test.swf">
    <param name="quality" value="high">
    <embed src=''public/data/home/test.swf' quality="high"
    pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?
    P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
    width="100%" height="100%" wmode="opaque">
    </object>

    What i am getting is , the height of swf is reduced to a small amount,
    and one more thing i noticed that, when i execute this in IE, it does
    not display the swf, but when i set the height="400" in above tag(in
    both places) , IE displayed it correctly?,

    I need to display the swf in its actual size, How can i fix this ?
    Anz, Jun 27, 2008

  2. On Jun 27, 6:31 am, Anz <> wrote:
    > I need to  display the swf in its actual size, How can i fix this ?

    Welcome back! Uh, you forgot a URL. You need one if you want people
    to answer your questions. Otherwise, we would have to do work
    duplicating what you did so we could see it break. And I just don't
    have the time to dothat. I will be more than hapy to take a look at
    your code, but you have to give me a URL. It's that way here

    So, you probably aren't going to get answers this time either. Put
    together a test page that demonstrate the problem. There are plenty
    of free hosts, and give us a url. We will go to the link, and
    probably give you a ton of answers and advice. Then the thread will
    turn into an argument whether fixed with with Flash is worse than
    flexible with flash....

    That's just how it works.
    Travis Newbury, Jun 27, 2008