Having problem with displaying swf file

Anz

I am having some problem with displaying the swf my html page. Here
is the code

<object classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/
swflash.cab#version=9,0,28,0" width="100%" height="100%">
<param name="wmode" value="opaque">
<param name="movie" value="public/data/home/test.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src=''public/data/home/test.swf' quality="high"
pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?
P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
width="100%" height="100%" wmode="opaque">
</object>

What i am getting is , the height of swf is reduced to a small amount,
and one more thing i noticed that, when i execute this in IE, it does
not display the swf, but when i set the height="400" in above tag(in
both places) , IE displayed it correctly?,

I need to display the swf in its actual size, How can i fix this ?

Travis Newbury

I need to  display the swf in its actual size, How can i fix this ?

Welcome back! Uh, you forgot a URL. You need one if you want people
to answer your questions. Otherwise, we would have to do work
duplicating what you did so we could see it break. And I just don't
have the time to dothat. I will be more than hapy to take a look at
your code, but you have to give me a URL. It's that way here

So, you probably aren't going to get answers this time either. Put
together a test page that demonstrate the problem. There are plenty
of free hosts, and give us a url. We will go to the link, and
probably give you a ton of answers and advice. Then the thread will
turn into an argument whether fixed with with Flash is worse than
flexible with flash....

That's just how it works.