Having problems with servlet and https

Discussion in 'Java' started by Atiz, Jan 15, 2007.

  1. Atiz

    Atiz Guest

    Hi all,

    I am using servlets to send information to a remote weblogic through a
    https address. Problem is, I don't receive the message I'm supposed to
    get. I have a function which will detect when the server is up or down.
    When the server is up, the servlet is suppose to send this message to
    the https add and the message will appear in the weblogic window as
    well as return response back to the java program saying the server is
    up . But the response i get, is server is down. Previously it doesn't
    occurs when I am sending thru http. What can be the reason?

    Also, I have added/changed some debug statements to my servlet. The
    changed debug statements appear in the local weblogic but when I try to
    use a remote weblogic, the statements remained the previously unchanged
    ones, why is that so? I had thought the changes will appear in the
    remote weblogic too. This is getting me frustrated because I can't do
    any useful debugging.

    TIA for any suggestions,
    Atiz

    Atiz, Jan 15, 2007