    other avenues of investigation which I can pursue?

    Thanks for your advice!

    Joseph Geretz
    Joseph Geretz, Nov 25, 2008

  2. Here's the exact error message:

    In Visual Studio:

    Unable to add 'bin/MyLib.pdb' to the Web. The server unexpectedly closed the
    connection.

    On the Server:

    2008-11-25 04:43:36 W3SVC1 208.82.207.196 POST
    /erx/_vti_bin/_vti_aut/author.dll - 80 - 69.53.33.26 MSFrontPage/6.0 200 0 0

    Which indicates a successful post to the resource in question, however for
    some reason the server 'unexpectedly closed the connection'.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!

    Joseph Geretz

    Joseph Geretz, Nov 25, 2008