Having Trouble Using org.eclipse.jdt.core.codeFormatter

Eddy C

I have an app that dynamically generates java code and I would like to
format the code. Rather than re-inventing the wheel i would like to
format the code using an existing code formatter before presentation.
I've tried getting the above codeFormatter to work but the methods
listed in the api are not showing up when I add the JDT core to my
classpath, however the class is there and instantiable. Anyone used
this code formatter before or know of another one.

TIA

IchBin

Eddy said:
Thanks for the link, I was aware of most of these but I would really
like to get the JDT one working.

Well then why don't you ask the correct newsgroup.. That is, Eclipse's
NNTP:

news.eclipse.org

eclipse.tools.jdt

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA

-William E. Taylor, Regular Guy (1952-)

Eddy C

Well then why don't you ask the correct newsgroup.. That is, Eclipse's

Because someone might recommend another one that can be called as a
library - but nothing new turned up.