Having trouble with download link - CGI Timeout

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Jozef, Nov 15, 2005.

  1. Jozef

    Jozef Guest

    Hello,

    I'm having trouble with the download links on my web server. The error I'm
    getting is;

    CGI Timeout
    The specified CGI application exceeded the allowed time for processing. The
    server has deleted the process.

    It's a fresh Windows 2000 server install, but I also installed the ASP.net
    1.1 framework. I'm not sure if I've only just noticed it after the 1.1
    framework was installed or if it occurred before that as well.

    I'm sure it's a setting somewhere, but I'm not sure where to look (being a
    novice and having never encountered this problem before) so any help would
    be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Jozef, Nov 15, 2005