Having Troubles Putting in Image on a Paged Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by pkellner, Feb 3, 2007.

  1. pkellner

    pkellner Guest

    I'm wanting to have a list of images on a paged control. It seems
    that the Text Property of TextView simply returns InnerText which is
    from MobileControl. InnerText is a protected function that strips out
    everything except literal controls so "Poof" goes my img tags I put in
    there.

    Is this possible? I've seen several questions on this forum, but no
    answers.

    Thanks for any help on this.

    Peter Kellner
    http://73rdstreet.com and blogging at