Haylp! Haylp!!

T A R T

Hi All,

I'm new to webdesign and have used CoffeeCup DHTML Menu Builder to create a
couple of fly-out (?) menus. I can quite happily insert the code for either
menu into my page but I am unable to insert the code for both together. Both
menus start with the code: <script type='text/javascript'> and end with:
insert them one after the other (I simply copy and paste the codes without
making any adjustments. When I insert both menus into the body of my page, I
get an error message saying: "Stack overflow at line 178". Line 178 is part
of the first menu's code and has: "Dummy ();"

What adjustments do I need to make to one or both codes in order to get them
to work together on the same page? Now, I realise that there are miles and
miles of code for even the simplest fly-out menu so I may be asking for the
impossible, but I would appreciate any help you may be able to offer this
damsel.

Tusen takk,

T A R T

RobG

T said:
[...]

Even more of a challenge is that you expect someone to debug and
correct an error in "miles and miles" of code that they can't
see.

At a guess, you have multiple instances of the same function.
If you want real help, post a link to a page that has the code
in question.