HCL Technologies-Inviting J2EE Lead / Designers

Suresh

Greetings from HCL Technologies.

We have an immediate requirement for J2EE Leads / Designers.

Exp : 4 to 8 years

Designation : PL/TL and Architects

Work Location : Chennai

Skills :
*Candidate should have minimum 4 years of IT experience
*Should be familiar with J2EE Technologies
*Should have worked on end to end design activities
*Should be familiar with any of the design tools
*Hands on experience in handling the team and end to end design exp is
added advantage.
*Should have good communication skills

Interested candidates can send in thier profiles to (e-mail address removed)

Lew

Suresh said:
Greetings from HCL Technologies.
Interested candidates can send in thier profiles to (e-mail address removed)

Usenet posters should
A) not spam
B) look for answers in the newsgroup, not private communications.
C) actually look for answers in the newsgroups. I have little fear that you
will read my answer, Suresh.