HDIV 2.0.3 now supports Spring Web Flow (SWF)

bisan

Hi all,

HDIV project is an Apache-licensed Java Web Application Security
Framework that adds security functionalities to Struts 1.x, Struts
2.x, Spring MVC and JSTL in a transparent way to the programmer and
without adding any complexity to the application development.

New features included in this release:

1. Support for Webflow (SWF) + Spring MVC: HDIV inserts automatically
the flow id (_flowExecutionKey) into the forms so that we don't have
to add it manually as a hidden field to all JSP pages.

Besides, HDIV optimizes memory consumption for SWF applications
because it deletes from session HDIV data from finished flows,
avoiding expired data in memory.

2. Support for Spring 2.5

You can have a look at: http://www.hdiv.org
You can download it from SourceForge.net by following this link:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=139104&release_id=568601

Gorka Vicente.