HDL books for sale

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by HDL Book Seller, Sep 30, 2003.

  1. We have brand new copies of top HDL reference books available for
    purchase at deep discounts off normal Amazon prices. These are brand
    new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with CD-ROM from the
    last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them out with deep
    discounts. Here's what we have available:

    *** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 60% off!
    The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
    Sale price: $43 (save $65 off the regular Amazon price!)

    *** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 54% off!
    Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
    Sale price: $69 (save $82.50 off the regular Amazon price!)

    You will not find a better price on these two classic HDL references.
    Just in time for the new school year, or the kickoff of your next
    chip/FPGA/system design project. We ship quickly, and ship
    internationally. Expedited shipping is available. Get 'em while they
    last!

    The HDL Book Sellers

    HDL Book Seller, Sep 30, 2003