    of web page? Can I do it with CSS? If so, how? Anyone have any
    examples?

    - Mel
    Mel, Jun 25, 2007

  2. Mel

    Masudur Guest

    On Jun 25, 9:57 pm, Mel <> wrote:
    > I have a master page where I want to define a header (centered at top
    > of browser window), content, and footer (centered at bottom of browser
    > window). Then I can apply this master page layout to all of my other
    > pages. Can anyone direct me to some resources to implement this type
    > of web page? Can I do it with CSS? If so, how? Anyone have any
    > examples?
    >
    > - Mel

    hi....

    <asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="ContentPlaceHolder1"
    runat="server">
    </asp:ContentPlaceHolder>

    use style sheet to customize...

    http://www.asp.net/learn/dataaccess/tutorial03vb.aspx?tabid=63

    check out this tutorial...

    will definitely help you

    Thanks
    Masudur
    http://munnacs.110mb.com
    Masudur, Jun 25, 2007

  3. Mel

    Mel Guest

    On Jun 25, 11:08 am, Masudur <> wrote:
    > On Jun 25, 9:57 pm, Mel <> wrote:
    >
    > > I have a master page where I want to define a header (centered at top
    > > of browser window), content, and footer (centered at bottom of browser
    > > window). Then I can apply this master page layout to all of my other
    > > pages. Can anyone direct me to some resources to implement this type
    > > of web page? Can I do it with CSS? If so, how? Anyone have any
    > > examples?

    > > - Mel

    > hi....

    > <asp:ContentPlaceHolder ID="ContentPlaceHolder1"
    > runat="server">
    > </asp:ContentPlaceHolder>
    >
    > use style sheet to customize...
    >
    > http://www.asp.net/learn/dataaccess/tutorial03vb.aspx?tabid=63