    I have some code that uses header file "avi2bmp.h"

    Where can I download this from?

    John
    John, Oct 28, 2004

  2. John

    Howard Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have some code that uses header file "avi2bmp.h"
    >
    > Where can I download this from?
    >
    > John

    You might ask whoever you got the code from. Or search on groups.google.com
    (or just a web search) for "avi2bmp".

    -Howard
    Howard, Oct 28, 2004

  3. In message <>, John
    <> writes
    >I have some code that uses header file "avi2bmp.h"
    >
    >Where can I download this from?

    From the same place you got the library whose interface it declares?

    Header files are rarely much use without the rest of the system they are
    part of, because so much in them tends to depend on configuration
    details of that particular system.

    (Of course there are exceptions, such as stand-alone headers containing
    nothing but definitions and/or template code, but that's probably not
    the case here.)

    --
    Richard Herring
    Richard Herring, Oct 28, 2004