Header files

John

I have some code that uses header file "avi2bmp.h"

Where can I download this from?

John

Howard

John said:
I have some code that uses header file "avi2bmp.h"

Where can I download this from?

John

You might ask whoever you got the code from. Or search on groups.google.com
(or just a web search) for "avi2bmp".

-Howard

Richard Herring

John said:
I have some code that uses header file "avi2bmp.h"

Where can I download this from?

From the same place you got the library whose interface it declares?

Header files are rarely much use without the rest of the system they are
part of, because so much in them tends to depend on configuration
details of that particular system.

(Of course there are exceptions, such as stand-alone headers containing
nothing but definitions and/or template code, but that's probably not
the case here.)