Header / Footer

ruca

Can I add dinamicaly (in my code) a header and a footer for each time I want
to print a web page from my web application?

NOTE: The print command made for my is a click in a button that I have in my
web page, and not in browser menu File->Print

Curt_C [MVP]

use CSS to set the @media tags.
It's not an serverside issue but rather a clientside one

clintonG

The answer to the header/footer issue requires 'User Controls'

[1]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/cpguide/html/cpconwebformsusercontrols.asp
[2]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d.../cpguide/html/cpconcreatingpageletcontrol.asp
[3] http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/ASP.NET/Migrating-from-ASP-to-ASP.NET/6/
[4]
http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/ASP.NET/ASP.NET-Controls-Explained-Part-1/1/

To dynamically determine which User Control is used in a header/footer is
also possible

[1]
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...instantiatingusercontrolsprogrammatically.asp

--