    Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca
    ruca, Apr 30, 2004

  2. ruca

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    use CSS to set the @media tags.
    It's not an serverside issue but rather a clientside one

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "ruca" <> wrote in message
    > Can I add dinamicaly (in my code) a header and a footer for each time I

    want
    > to print a web page from my web application?
    >
    > NOTE: The print command made for my is a click in a button that I have in

    my

    Curt_C [MVP], Apr 30, 2004

  3. ruca

    Cor Ligthert Guest

    Cor Ligthert, Apr 30, 2004
  4. ruca

    clintonG Guest

    The answer to the header/footer issue requires 'User Controls'

    [1]
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/cpguide/html/cpconwebformsusercontrols.asp
    [2]
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d.../cpguide/html/cpconcreatingpageletcontrol.asp
    [3] http://www.aspfree.com/c/a/ASP.NET/Migrating-from-ASP-to-ASP.NET/6/
    [4]
    http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/ASP.NET/ASP.NET-Controls-Explained-Part-1/1/

    To dynamically determine which User Control is used in a header/footer is
    also possible

    [1]
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...instantiatingusercontrolsprogrammatically.asp

    --