Header image not showing in Firefox

pdragon04

This is still a site in early development, so there's not much content
yet. I'm having trouble getting the header table to show up in Firefox.
It shows up fine in IE. I'm doing this site in Dreamweaver using
Templates. The table shows up in the source, but won't show in display.
Any help with what's causing it would be appreciated!

http://www.brackenslandscape.com

Keith

richard

This is still a site in early development, so there's not much content
yet. I'm having trouble getting the header table to show up in Firefox.
It shows up fine in IE. I'm doing this site in Dreamweaver using
Templates. The table shows up in the source, but won't show in display.
Any help with what's causing it would be appreciated!

http://www.brackenslandscape.com

Keith

What are you calling the header table? I use firefox and I see a top row
with a couple of fixed images above the slideshow.
You should clean up the code and put the javascript in an external file then
run it through the validator.
Might find a clue there.

pdragon04

richard said:
What are you calling the header table? I use firefox and I see a top row
with a couple of fixed images above the slideshow.
You should clean up the code and put the javascript in an external file then
run it through the validator.
Might find a clue there.

Hmm... odd. Been working on the site just on this computer here. Just
terminaled into my computer at work and it looks fine in Firefox there.
Guess something weird on this computer. Thanks!

Keith

pdragon04

Hmm... odd. Been working on the site just on this computer here. Just
terminaled into my computer at work and it looks fine in Firefox there.
Guess something weird on this computer. Thanks!

Keith

Ah hA! I have the Ad-Block-Plus extension on Firefox here. Disabled it
and the header shows up fine. It's always something you don't expect. :)

richard

Ah hA! I have the Ad-Block-Plus extension on Firefox here. Disabled it
and the header shows up fine. It's always something you don't expect. :)

At least you know that part of FF works eh?

Dylan Parry

Ah hA! I have the Ad-Block-Plus extension on Firefox here. Disabled it
and the header shows up fine. It's always something you don't expect. :)

In which case, I suggest that you look at the name of the file (or its
path) as being the cause of the problem. Is the image called "banner.*"
or in a directory called "ads" or something similar? That would almost
certainly cause Ad-Block to remove it.

--
Dylan Parry

Programming, n: A pastime similar to banging one's head
against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.