header of window text

David

Hi,

Is it possible to put your own text in the blue header bar to of the window?
I'd like to put my own message there instead of the "Internet Explorer
Provided by.." type message

Thanks

Chris Morris

David said:
Is it possible to put your own text in the blue header bar to of the window?
I'd like to put my own message there instead of the "Internet Explorer
Provided by.." type message

Use regedit and do a search through the registry for 'Provided by..' -
change them to the message you want there. I think there's only two
that need changing.

(Obligatory warning - messing with the registry can make Windows
unusable or unstable [1] if you get it wrong, so backup the registry
*before* you start doing this)

[1] More unstable.