    I'd like to put my own message there instead of the "Internet Explorer
    Provided by.." type message

    Thanks
    David, Aug 8, 2003

  2. David

    Chris Morris Guest

    "David" <> writes:
    > Is it possible to put your own text in the blue header bar to of the window?
    > I'd like to put my own message there instead of the "Internet Explorer
    > Provided by.." type message

    Use regedit and do a search through the registry for 'Provided by..' -
    change them to the message you want there. I think there's only two
    that need changing.

    (Obligatory warning - messing with the registry can make Windows
    unusable or unstable [1] if you get it wrong, so backup the registry
    *before* you start doing this)

    [1] More unstable.

    --
    Chris