    but have not been able to locate the part of the page to click to get
    to it. any help will be appreciated very much. thank you in advance.
    scott

    offscott, Oct 16, 2007

  2. On Oct 16, 5:01 am, offscott <> wrote:
    > I have a web site on google pages url is swatson.co.nr I would like to
    > add<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/
    > javascript">
    > to the header of the page.

    Don't Google say that the analytics stuff should be added to the end
    of the page?

    > I have tried to find it in the html edit
    > but have not been able to locate the part of the page to click to get
    > to it.

    That would be the footer .. but I just attempted to add an external
    script to the footer of my Google Pages page and it didn't appear on
    the live page. Its entirely possible that Google string JavaScript
    from such pages - which means what you want can't be achieved.

    I'd suggest getting decent hosting instead.

    --
    David Dorward
    http://dorward.me.uk/

    David Dorward, Oct 16, 2007