header tag in google pages

offscott

I have a web site on google pages url is swatson.co.nr I would like to
add<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/
javascript">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
_uacct = "UA-2808814-1";
urchinTracker();
</script>
to the header of the page. I have tried to find it in the html edit
but have not been able to locate the part of the page to click to get
to it. any help will be appreciated very much. thank you in advance.
scott

David Dorward

I have a web site on google pages url is swatson.co.nr I would like to
add<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/
javascript">
to the header of the page.

Don't Google say that the analytics stuff should be added to the end
of the page?

I have tried to find it in the html edit
but have not been able to locate the part of the page to click to get
to it.

That would be the footer .. but I just attempted to add an external
script to the footer of my Google Pages page and it didn't appear on
the live page. Its entirely possible that Google string JavaScript
from such pages - which means what you want can't be achieved.

I'd suggest getting decent hosting instead.