heap monitoring tool

Steffen

I'm searching for a heap monitoring tool, 'cause I have a heap crash
in my software (c++). It occurs only after some days running my
program. The crash happens by allocating string-buffers deep in the
mfc.

Any ideas where i can find such tool?

Steffen

Victor Bazarov

Steffen said:
I'm searching for a heap monitoring tool, 'cause I have a heap crash
in my software (c++). It occurs only after some days running my
program. The crash happens by allocating string-buffers deep in the
mfc.

Any ideas where i can find such tool?

There are several commercial ones and I know one free. Which one to
get depends on your OS and the amount of money you're prepared to
spend. The best way to find out which is the best value is to ask
in a newsgroup for your OS, since those things are very OS-specific.