    I use the Hebrew meta tag in the header.

    Please advice

    Sagi
    CrisRobin, Feb 13, 2008

  2. Scripsit CrisRobin:

    > I'm using mailto tag to send a mail with a subject.

    That's invalid markup. The attribute value must be quoted.

    The ?subject hack used to be a major source of confusion and
    malfunction, but these days it's probably well-supported as such (and
    formally OK).

    However, this does not change the fact that the character repertoire in
    URLs (which is what the mailto: stuff is) is restricted to a subset of
    US-ASCII, at least unless so-called URL encoding aka % encoding is
    applied.

    > Can I use a CSS tags on the a href to force it?

    Confusion overflow. There are no tags in CSS, CSS cannot force anything,
    etc.

    > I use the Hebrew meta tag in the header.

    That's all Greek to us unless you tell what you really have. Well, some
    of might make some educated guesses about tag that specifies a so-called
    Hebrew _encoding_.

    Consider including a URL if you have a problem with a specific page or
    construct.

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/