hebrew language support for windows ce

rl0103

hello

i am programing in vs 2005 windows ce environment ,
my problem is :
I need hebrew language in my emulator pc (right to left).
I try to use the last version of hebrew support that I downloaded from
microsoft site of windows ce 5.0,
and i cannot see any hebrew in my emulator.
is there anything to configure or some extra for hebrew support?
thanks

yedidya

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Yedidya,

Thank you for posting.

From your description, I understand you're developing some application for
WIN CE 5.0 platform. And is wondering some question on Hebrew language
support.

Not sure whether you're using the .net compact framework for developing.
However, since this is the newsgroup for ASP.NET mobile application
development which concentrate on server-side web application development,
it'll not be quite suitable for client-side device configuration or
development. As for the complex scripts , based on my understanding, it is
about the complex scripts support of CE system, there is some complex
scripts and font related setting in MSDN:

#Complex Scripts Support in Windows CE
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/wceinternational5/html/wce50tskCreat
ingComplexScripts-enabledRun-TimeImage.asp?frame=true

#Font Registry Settings
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/wcefonts5/html/wce50conFontRegistryS
ettings.asp?frame=true

You can have a look over them. Also, if you have some decent CE or compact
framework development question, I would suggest you try posting in the
following specific newsgroups:

microsoft.public.windowsce.*

microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Community Support