    yedidya
    --
    rl
    rl0103, Apr 24, 2006

  2. Hi Yedidya,

    Thank you for posting.

    From your description, I understand you're developing some application for
    WIN CE 5.0 platform. And is wondering some question on Hebrew language
    support.

    Not sure whether you're using the .net compact framework for developing.
    However, since this is the newsgroup for ASP.NET mobile application
    development which concentrate on server-side web application development,
    it'll not be quite suitable for client-side device configuration or
    development. As for the complex scripts , based on my understanding, it is
    about the complex scripts support of CE system, there is some complex
    scripts and font related setting in MSDN:

    #Complex Scripts Support in Windows CE
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/wceinternational5/html/wce50tskCreat
    ingComplexScripts-enabledRun-TimeImage.asp?frame=true

    #Font Registry Settings
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/wcefonts5/html/wce50conFontRegistryS
    ettings.asp?frame=true

    You can have a look over them. Also, if you have some decent CE or compact
    framework development question, I would suggest you try posting in the
    following specific newsgroups:

    microsoft.public.windowsce.*

    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

    Thank you for understanding.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Community Support