    I want to fix the height of checklistbox control so that
    when items exceed the height, than vertical scrollbar
    should be displayed.
    Vikram, Mar 1, 2005

  2. You can put your Checkboxlist into a fixed size area by putting it in a div
    such as this:

    overflow:scroll;">CheckBoxList Goes Here</div>

    The key is to use the "overflow" CSS attribute.
    Here's more info:
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

    Another option is to put your Checkboxlist in an IFrame.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/objects/IFRAME.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP