    right value for height property...

    Many thanks

    Sebastiano

    Sebastiano, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Can you post your html source for this page, this I have to see. Just tried
    this myself and it seemed to work fine to me, I don't see why it possibly
    wouldn't.

    "Sebastiano" <> wrote in message
    > I have written a simple page with a 1x1 HTML table. I have set the two
    > property height and width of the table to 100%. I have named this page
    > test.htm and I try to see it using my IIS 5.0 (in Windows 2000 pro) and IE
    > 6.1. My machine have installed .NET Framework 1.1 too. I see my page

    right,
    > the table covers all the space of the browser. If I change the page name

    in
    > test.aspx and I try to reload it, the height property is ignored and the
    > table is height as default, not all the page. Why? Is it a bug of .NET
    > Framework? If I examine the source code from IE the code is right, with

    the

    Michael Ramey, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Sebastiano

    Sebastiano Guest

    The code is very simple, just this:

    <%@ Page Language="C#" ContentType="text/html" ResponseEncoding="iso-8859-1"
    %>
    "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
    <head>
    <title>Untitled Document</title>
    </head>

    bye

    Sebastiano

    Sebastiano, Feb 11, 2004
  4. It's in your <!DOCTYPE ..> tag, take it out and it'll work fine. It's
    probably something the W3C wants to phase out to get you to start using
    stylesheets, I'd suggest researching the appropriate css to get it to work
    the same.

    HTH,
    --Michael

    Michael Ramey, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Sebastiano

    Shahar Guest

    hi
    I have the same configuration and the following code is work just fine
    under my.aspx file (and my.htm):

    <HTML>
    <form id="frmMain" method="post" runat="server">
    </form>
    </HTML>

    Shahar, Feb 11, 2004