    forward.

    Thanks,

    Miguel

    shapper, Nov 24, 2006

  2. Miguel,
    Anytime I need to force an item to be a certain height at least, I
    use a spacer image. There are plenty of issues with height when you try to
    set it in HTML or code. The browser may not recognize the css height
    attribute, or it may not recognize it as valid for that element, or
    sometimes even there's a bug in the browser that prevents it rendering the
    height correctly even if it does detect it. Sometimes it make it easier as
    well when working with other elements around it to avoid issues of odd
    overlapping that can occur when controls use CSS.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Nov 24, 2006