  1. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    Is it possible to specify the height of a <td> tag using css ?

    John Doe, Oct 11, 2003

  2. John Doe

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "John Doe" <>
    writing in news::

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.arbpen.com

    Adrienne, Oct 11, 2003

  3. John Doe

    picayunish Guest

    picayunish, Oct 11, 2003
  4. John Doe

    brucie Guest

    In post <>
    John Doe said...

    > Is it possible to specify the height of a <td> tag using css ?

    applying padding to the cell content is probably a better idea. URL?

    --
    brucie.
    12/October/2003 06:44:28 am

    brucie, Oct 11, 2003