Hello everyone

sreekanth.paidipalli

Hi,
I am a computer science engineering graduate who is on the look out
for jobs..I would like to ask a few questions and take back ur
suggestions regarding them.

What should i be confident with before i attend the interview?
If at all i was interviewed basing on the Java lang wht r the q's tht
the person would ask me?
What topics should i be really confident and brush a lot in order to
feel relaxed so that i can give my best at the interview?
If at all you people have a few questions plz post them back to me...
Thank you..

Andrew Thompson

I am a computer science engineering graduate who is on the look out
for jobs..I would like to ask a few questions and take back ur
suggestions regarding them.

1st suggestion. Speak English to the intended audience,
rather than SMS'ese. That expression is "you are" or
(if feeling lazy) "you're".
What should i be confident with before i attend the interview?

The language spoken by the interviewer?
If at all i was interviewed basing on the Java lang wht r the q's tht
the person would ask me?

WTF does that translate to? What does that mean in 'people speak'?
What topics should i be really confident and brush a lot in order to
feel relaxed so that i can give my best at the interview?

Language, complete sentences generally sound better.
If at all you people have a few questions plz post them back to me...
Thank you..

No worries.

Andrew T.

Mark Space

Hi,
I am a computer science engineering graduate who is on the look out
for jobs..I would like to ask a few questions and take back ur
suggestions regarding them.

What should i be confident with before i attend the interview?
If at all i was interviewed basing on the Java lang wht r the q's tht
the person would ask me?
What topics should i be really confident and brush a lot in order to
feel relaxed so that i can give my best at the interview?
If at all you people have a few questions plz post them back to me...

First, Andrew is on the right track regarding grammar and spelling.
Don't ever reply to a job prospect like this. Use a friend or counselor
at school as a proofreader, if necessary.

Second, the type of questions you will be asked as a recent graduate
will focus on the fundamentals. The interviewer wants to know that you
understood your schoolwork. At minimum, know algorithms, how to code
them, and at least some Big-O notation. Trees are very popular.

In addition, you will be asked questions particular to your prospective
employer's industry. In the embedded field I've worked in most, that
means operating systems and basic hardware. What is an OS? What are
some of the scheduling algorithms used to schedule processes in an OS?
What is virtual memory? What is DMA? What are the major (block diagram)
components of a computer system?

Friends and school counselors can help you brush up on subjects before
you interview. They'll know in general what sort of topics companies
are interested in.

Good luck.