Hello friends

Visu

I wanted to develop Mobile Agents for Computational Grids. The main
objective of my project is to Process Migration in computational Grids.
I have a doubt, either java is suitable for programming Strong
Migration? Because i heard that java doesnt support for Strong
Migration (like Program counter, Stack variables, Execution
environment). So anybody can say me how to modify or get library or
API's for developing Strong Migration using JAVA language.....

regards
Viswanadh

Oliver Wong

Visu said:
I wanted to develop Mobile Agents for Computational Grids. The main
objective of my project is to Process Migration in computational Grids.
I have a doubt, either java is suitable for programming Strong
Migration? Because i heard that java doesnt support for Strong
Migration (like Program counter, Stack variables, Execution
environment). So anybody can say me how to modify or get library or
API's for developing Strong Migration using JAVA language.....

See http://www.deinf.ufma.br/~rafaelf/publicacoes.php

- Oliver