hello ,i really need your help

usr.root

maybe this is out of our topic,but i really want someone can help me on
learning c++ .i hope some friends can add my msn to yours,so that we
can talk more freely.my msn was (e-mail address removed) ,and i have
learned C++ for about 2 years.

mlimber

maybe this is out of our topic,but i really want someone can help me on
learning c++ .i hope some friends can add my msn to yours,so that we
can talk more freely.my msn was (e-mail address removed) ,and i have
learned C++ for about 2 years.

I would suggest a good book (e.g., _Accelerated C++_ by Koenig and Moo)
and practice, practice, practice. If you have specific questions about
the language, feel free to ask them here. Also know that there are
other forums that can help you, such as alt.comp.lang.learn.c-c++.

Cheers! --M