Hello this IchBin, the computer person you met on your 124 bus routelast Wed

IchBin

Hello, Rose

Sorry I did not get back to you as I soon as I said I would. I was
talking to you on your 124 Bus route back to Phila. You had parked the
the bus because your where ahead of the scheduled time to do your return
route. You were calling a friend who also is in the computer field. You
called him to see if he knew of any computer jobs at Kodak..

I have attached my resume in PDF format.

Also you were telling me you where having problems with your machine.
If you can tell me about your machine I maybe able to help.

You can look at my website <link below> to get some initial ideas from
the main page on.

I can give you more times once I know I contacted you.

Hope to hear from you...

-
Thanks in Advance... http://weconsulting.org
Uncle Ed, Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.weconsulting.org